- Contingent Plan of the district
- Programmes and Schemes
- List of service provider
- Spots for exposure visit
- Newsletter and Publications
- SAC Meeting and Proceeding
- Important Events
- Success Stories
- List of Awardee farmer/staff
- GIS Maps of KVK Activities
- Key Technologies
- Sponsred Programmes/Project
- Fertility map of the instructional farm
- Instructional farm plan and layout
- Crop Planning
- Production of instruction farm
- Citizen Client Charter
The Krishi Vigyan Kendra is a district level Farm Science Centre established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi for rapid transfer of technology to the farmers’ fields. Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sundargarh-II, is a First Line Transfer of Technology Project sanctioned by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research to operate under Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar in pursuance to the Council’s Office Order No. 2-8/2010 AE-II dt. 31.03.2012. This is youngest Kendra of OUAT started functioning from 01.04.2012 in the North Western Plateau Zone of Odisha, with its headquarters at Rourkela. For transfer of technology, four mandates have been envisaged in the design of Krishi Vigyan Kendra.
- Conducting “On-Farm Testing” (OFT) for identifying location specific technologies in terms of sustainable resource use system.
- Conducting Front Line Demonstrations (FLDs) on established emerging technologies to augment production potential in agriculture and allied sectors
- Conducting short and long term training courses in agriculture and allied disciplines for the practising farmers and rural youths for higher on farm production and generate self-employment.
- Conducting training for the extension personnel to update them with emerging advances in agricultural research.